Thursday, May 20, 2021

2021

Guess what?

After working here for 1 and a half year 

Finally I got my confirmation letter

but I do not feel happy at all

It's just feel like I fall into a mouse trap 

I have to give one month notice when I'm really decide to leave

Still feeling not happy after working for so long

Blame myself for being too stupid to get a job

Also blame for being so unlucky to meet this kind of colleagues

Sometimes male really would be more annoying than female

damn why is life so hard

damn why am I need this job to survive


After a long time

Covid instead of getting better but the cases is rising everyday

but our stupid government still chose to not declare mco

I may not understand how economy will be

but I do understand that if they do not take any action

the death cases will keep rising and rising

People never understand life is so important

they all still dare to go everywhere to have fun or shopping

why can't everyone be discipline to save yourself and others?


I'm the one whom wanted to stay home so badly but I can't

as I need to work for surviving 

okay maybe some of them same as me

but why is the rest all coming out?? 

I mean if you all do not need to working outside 

why do you all have to come out??

Stay at home watch youtube or play game

wouldn't be happy than staying at outside?


It's already end of May but I still did nothing

How am I gonna to improve myself

and yes I lost most of the friends since last year

I found out the reason

IT IS BECAUSE im sucks.

kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment