Sunday, April 12, 2020

Adult life

Finally i'm here again after years
okay so 2020 is not a good year
happened so much thing in these 4 months
I don't know what am I doing with my life?
facing corona virus?
friendship problem? I mean I don't know how to communicate
keep messing up my job?
have a bad relationship with colleagues?
wanna to change job but I don't even know what am I interested in
might be facing jobless too due to the stupid corona virus
I just can't see my future at all
oh ya and due to I don't know how to maintain relationship with friends
I think I'm gonna lose friends in this year
no idea since when I've become the one that doesn't like to talk?
but I really used to be the one super active and keep talking with friends
since when and what makes me to become like this?

Adult life is not what as I expected
it so much more difficult than what I thought
seriously wishing that I could back to student life
but need money to survive and paying all the debt

No comments:

Post a Comment