Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Lifeless

Yea I am back to update my blog after years
Okay I still will laugh at my own posts and same goes to Shareen's
We really did too much stupid things during high school
and we used to share our blog to facebook 
that's why we never write out the person  name in the blog
and we cannot remember who is the person once we read back the blog
btw high school life is the best hehe

Guess what?
I have wasted 10 months long by staying at home doing nothing at all
It was due to I failed the particular subject 
and my family wants me to get a job after I got the diploma certificate
Yea not kidding
I have been doing nothing at all in this period
Some friends jealous that I could staying at home
but they do not know that I jealous they could go for work or class everyday
It would be better than staying at home all the time
and being ask what am I working right now all the time 
Oh ya 
I still have no idea what to work as right now
or it should be my parents still helping me to choose a job
and I am still a 21 years old girl who still have curfew 
that really makes me sad
when everyone ask me why are you still having curfew when you are 21 years old
dear my all friends
you all should ask my mum for this questions 

Let's talk about the relationship part
Yea last updated was about I still confusing about our relationship
and we have broken up last year
after we had broken up and we did not meet each other anymore
and I thought I have moved on
who knows?
I met him last few days only I realized that I did not move on yet
wow everyone thought I have moved on even myself
but why God let me to see him last few days
that feeling really not good at all
It just feel like something hit my heart so hard 
I will never ever forget about that feeling
I just cannot handle it anymore
that's why I started afraid of someone approach to me
Sorry I just not ready for it 
but thanks God I did not cry for it hehe

For the friendship part
Yea I don't know since when I stopped hanging out with my church friends
and I don't know is it cause of I'm poor that's why we did not hang out anymore
or cause of I lazy to date them out?? okay I have no idea about this
but hopefully our friendship still there even we did not hang out for a long time
I'm really bored when all my friends are busy study or working
most of them even not stay in kk anymore
I feel like I have no more friends since they all went for their degree 
and I always afraid that our friendship will stop here due to the long distances 
hopefully I am the one think too much about this
but I am really sucks in maintaining friendship and relationship
Still looking for the trips I could go any places with my friends
no matter which gang hahaha

Okay that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment