Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Year 1 Sem 3

Can't believe that 
It's sem 3 now
Always complaining how busy my college life is
but at least I'm in sem 3 now after those happy and busy days

Thanks God for that I got a good result in last sem
the result really shocked me
I never expect that I could get almost all B in my exam
Even though I still failed one subject
but it's okay
at least I don't need to carry that much of resit paper to this sem

Sem 3 is a short sem
which means we only have 7 weeks of classes
It's a tough sem for me
Since I'm the one who always procrastinate 
and it's week 3 now
I should be rushing my Kitchen Management and Sanitation assignment right now
but I just don't know to do make it as an essay
so I'm here haha

Sem 3 also is a sem that I spend the most time with my classmates 
maybe this sem's subjects really hard for me
so that I spend most of my time with them?
Hmmmm I have no idea about this

 
Well
I don't know since when
when my friend can't find him
and they will look for me to ask me where he is 
or saying something that related to him while we're in a conversation
but I still don't know what they mean now
Am I still sucks in feeling? 
hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment